Saturday, May 7, 2011

two thumbs up


Today I was able to go see an afternoon movie with my sister, Chelsea.
We never get to do that so it was exciting enough in itself.  
But we both LOVE Robert Pattinson so it was even more exciting.
Luke took Haven for the afternoon, and Chels and I took Parker with us.  It's so nice that she's still young enough to take to movies.  She was absolutely perfect except for the nice loud toot she let at the beginning during one of the quiet parts.  Oh well, at least our neighbors probably noticed I brought a baby in with me.

Needless to say, we saw "Water for Elephants."  I had heard it was good, but it was even better than I expected.  While it was a love story, I think this movie is something a guy can appreciate as well.  It had a really great story line and wasn't too romantic.

And honestly, who doesn't love R.Pats and Reese?  Swoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio