Sunday, November 14, 2010

Abby gets hitched!

Over the past couple years I've had the privilege to be a part of a few friends' big day by doing their wedding hair.  Although admittedly very nerve-wracking on my end, I always feel very honored to be a small part of the whole package.  Yesterday was no exception - after two practice sessions we finally had the perfect bridal hair nailed down.
This girl has a LOT of hair, so it was fun to work with and stayed put exactly how I wanted it.

She looked beautiful, but that wasn't because of me!  She's always beautiful. 
And anybody that in love has a certain glow. ;)



Here's my girl on her big day, lookin' gorgeous!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Carbajal!  Have fun on your honeymoon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio