Wednesday, February 16, 2011

homestretch.

Today I had my 33 week OB appointment.  
I always look forward to my doctors visits when I'm pregnant.  Not only do I get to hear an update on my little nugget growing within, but I get a little over an hour to myself.*  I usually leave the house about fifteen minutes before I need to so I can stop at Panera and grab a bagel & cream cheese and a frozen caramel.  I'm only there for about 10-15 minutes before I need to scoot on over to my doctor's office, but it is really therapeutic.  I look forward to it.

I had a stressful night last night.  Things have started to catch up with me.  
I'm 33 weeks pregnant.
I'm achey.
I almost always have heartburn.
I have a needy two-year-old.
My mom has cancer and had major surgery a month ago.
My house is messy.
I have a lot to do before Baby Yellow arrives and a lack of motivation.
Aaaaand it's a house payment check - nuff said.
All those things stink. 

One little phrase from my doctor made me feel much better though, 
"You're in the homestretch."



  *That might not sound like a big deal, (especially if you don't have kids) but I am almost never completely alone.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio