Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Daisy Garden

I have the greatest friends, named Hilary and Betsy.  Willing to drop anything to help me.  Not only are my friends the best, they are also talented, artsy, and very creative.  I'm glad that I know how to do hair so that I can pay them back sometimes.    Many moons ago (last September) I decided I wanted a mural for Haven's room and I knew Hilary and Betsy were the ones to call upon.  I told them I would buy them dinner if they would come over and use their creative minds and paintbrushes to create a toddler's dream room.  We looked online at some ideas and decided on a daisy garden theme to match Haven's bedding.  This is what we (and when I say "we" I mean "they") came up with:


Hilary hard at work.  

The Garden.

Betsy with her super cool tree.

Adding some final touches.

Coolest friends ever.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yep.....I will tell you, when you guys are 50 you will still be friends, When you grow up with friends you appreciate them all the more!!

Becca Ites said...

awe thats super cute!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio