Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Gap

      
      Sorry ahead of time everybody!  I have been a bad blogger the last couple weeks.  We've had birthdays, dinners, summer activities, and most notably, 
I started my new job at Baby Gap.  

      I kinda feel like I'm jumping the gun saying this, but I really, really like my new job.  After only a few days of training that may sound really premature.  But I can feel that it just fits.  

They are allowing me the few part time hours I was looking for so that I could maintain my Stay-at-home-Mom status.  I get some (much needed) time away from home which makes me feel refreshed when I get back.  And also, the discount is phenomenal - more than I could have hoped for.  I hope I continue to feel so excited about working.  I know the newness is going to wear off at some point, but as for now I'm extremely happy! 

And look!  We're already reaping the benefits! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio