Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye Summer



I'm having mixed emotions.  

There's not much sadder than the summer ending: it's the end of great weather, friends go back to school, and pools start to close.  

On the other hand, I'm excited for cooler weather after an extremely hot couple of weeks, and football season just sounds enticing!  I love that atmosphere.  Friends get together with a bunch of great snacks and the boys hoot and holler over things I normally don't understand.  Or maybe I do understand but I wasn't paying attention. ;)

Either way, there's good and bad about the changing seasons.  Things I will miss and things I look forward to.  I will miss my sister and other college age friends, but I know she's excited to get back to school.  

And hey, at least my fall TV line-up will get goin' again!  Yay Grey's Anatomy!


1 comments:

CLK said...

i'll miss you too =[

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio