Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wants

I am in Florida for a week long excursion and I have about a million things to blog about.  However, I won't really have time until I get back.  So for now I thought I'd show you a couple of bags I am dying for that I found here in Florida.  


First, I really want this little diddy.  It's a small, cross-body purse with lots of pockets and much smaller than my current purse.  Probably a date night bag.  I am in love.  

Price: $108

Secondly, this cute little keyhole bag.  Bigger than the first bag but still modest sized.  It is really cute and really casual.  I am in love with those skeleton keyholes though.  Something so cute and vintage about them.  

Price:  $168

I might go with purse #1 just for economic reasons.  Plus, I like it a lot.  

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

CLK said...

NUMBER 1! I like it better, and I like the bag in yellow
Get it girrrrl

i'm B. said...

i vote number one, too! grab one for me while you're at it! (wink.) is it fossil?

Courtney said...

Yes, it is fossil. How did you know?! ;) The weird thing is, I looked for it online and I can't find that yellow one, only the orange one. So I might go back and get it while we're still here.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio