Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bragging Rights

Sometimes a mama's just gotta brag.  

I've never been more proud of my little girl.  She's weaned.  She sleeps in her own bed.  She is an incredible eater.  She uses manners.  We took her to see Toy Story 3 and she sat perfectly through the whole thing, even while other little kids were running around.  She is very artistic - she will sit and color for a half an hour at a time.  She loves to sing (and sometimes she's even on pitch!).  And her hair is finally long enough for a ponytail!

Now I'm not saying she's perfect.  She has some serious issues with selfishness and yelling, "Mine!"  And we're no where near being potty-trained.  But all in all, I am so proud of her and very happy with her abilities at this age.  


At her first movie.

Sliding.

Enjoying some watermelon.


Oh, and she's beautiful!

1 comments:

AMSharp said...

:) I love you and Havey Baby very much!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio