Friday, July 29, 2011

just a good day

Today was a good day.

Officer L, my sis, my nephew and I all went to see Harry Potter 7 pt.2 FINALLY. 
It was so so so good!  I absolutely loved it.  
I'm not exaggerating when I say I had goosebumps through half of it.  I laughed.  I cried.  I jumped at a scary part.  The perfect movie-going experience.

After the movie we had a slight issue with Haven's potty time, but we won't go into that.

We made some progress on our decision about where we think we'd like to move.  I'll do a little more updating on that when things become more finalized - don't want to jinx it.  Here's a hint:  I never thought this is what we would end up doing.  And it's so exciting that I can barely contain myself.

We had dinner at the good ol' Machine Shed.  That's good Iowa eating.

We then headed to Mimi's house for a little while and Haven had a ball doing our make-up.  It was slightly more fun for her, but hey, anything for my princess. ;)





You can say it:  Get. It. Girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio