Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pray for Ruby

Hello to any and all that read my little blog,
I have a prayer request for you.

I came across this blog last night:  just for the record... 

This mom is consistently updating on her sick 7-month-old baby, Ruby.
She has Caroli's disease which causes cysts on her liver 
and is in desperate need of a transplant.
The pictures she posts of her poor little sick baby are heartbreaking.
The great thing is, what she has is curable.  If she gets a transplant, it should cure her.

This lady has an older daughter around Haven's age, 
and Ruby, who is close to Parker's age.  
She is so similar to me and the thought of my baby girl being 
that sick makes me nauseous.  
While reading her blog last night I was about ready to see if I was a match to give a living donation - I am just so sickened by the whole thing.

Just please keep this precious little girl in your prayers.
I know her family would greatly appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio