Sunday, November 13, 2011

almost time

If there's one thing you should know about me,
it's that I'm a die-hard Twihard.
Although I don't even like to think of myself as part of that group 

Anyway, 5 days til Breaking Dawn comes out and I am stoked.
This is the pinnacle of the entire Twilight franchise.
I am by far the most excited for this movie of any of the movies.
It's got your wedding AND honeymoon scenes.
Need I say more?

Here's a few vids I've been watching this week gearing up for next Friday's big release:








Love.

I.
Can't.
Freaking.
Wait.

2 comments:

LH said...

Hey I thought you were a team Edward guy.

Courtney said...

Technically I am Team Edward, but I still love Jacob. I'm basically a house-divided...person-divided? Besides, Bella is kind of all Edward in that pic and three's a crowd.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio