Tuesday, October 8, 2013

tatuesday

Look what I did today.








What do you guys think?  Honestly I am feeling very self-conscious about it so far.  It's something I've thought about for a long time.  I never knew if I'd ever actually get a tattoo.  I decided to go for it.  Those are my babies birthdays in case you were wondering.  It's strategically placed so that I can wear my hair down and cover it up if I decide I don't want it showing in certain situations.  I know that I will get used to it, but for now I am still in tattoo-shock.








1 comments:

~Shy~ said...

I was super nervous when I got my tattoo, but I love it. Plus, it's under my wedding ring, so it's only seen when I take my ring off (which is rare). I wanna get a tattoo about Lucy, but I may wait when we're done having kids to do something like that.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio