Monday, January 31, 2011

Disconnected

My computer is in the shop for a long-needed fixin'. The Geek Squad told me it will be 2-4 WEEKS(!!!) until it's finished. That's a Really. Long. Time. To be without a computer. But my daughter decided to break all of the USB ports in my comp, so basically the only thing I could use it for was to get on Facebook and blog. Not even a mouse could be used and I sure as heck couldn't update my iPhone. Moral of the story: Long time without computer, but worth it. And my blogs aren't going to look fancy until I get it back because I am typing this out on my iPhone.

I just wanted to talk about my dreams this week. Pregnant women are known for their crazy, vivid dreams. I have had three within the week.

My first was basically my mind's version of Breaking Dawn. Like how I think/hope it will be made.

My second dream was very nice... Robert Pattinson and I were just hanging out (ya know, like normal) and he asked me to go to a movie with him. Just me and him. I said yes and then I woke up. (And yes, I know I'm married. But my husband could care less because I'm a crazy pregnant woman. As a matter of fact I told him about it and he could care less.)

And my third dream was that I got stuck on a ferry boat with an ex-classmate of mine and we fell in love by the end of it. No, I won't tell who it was. But he was very sweet in my dream and then I woke up and realized how gross the idea was. But it was sweet while it lasted.

There ya go, the ramblings of a crazy pregnant chick.

BTW, I'm 31 weeks.

3 comments:

Paigeisms said...

1. Girl, power to ya for typing all that out on your phone. That takes some patience!
2. Twerd. (That's twilight/nerd. I just made it up. I think.)

Courtney said...

Twerd, haha! Love it. My dream is to move to Forks, WA where Luke will be chief of police and I will go vampire and werewolf hunting all day. Dream life! ;)

~Shy~ said...

Well, now you have all the people who were also your classmates wondering who this ex-classmate was. lol

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio