Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One negative. One positive.

Right now I feel annoyed.
Annoyed and irritated.
Tired and tried.
Lazy and headachey.
So I'm gonna blog it out.

Con:  I have more cleaning to do and a lot less energy than yesterday because I got woken up about two hours earlier than normal.

Pro:  I had a LOT of energy yesterday, so my house already looks pretty great and my laundry pile is tiny in comparison.

Con:  It's freezing outside.

Pro:  This really has been a mild winter.  It didn't get cold until really late in the year, and we've barely had any snow compared to some years.

Con:  I'm 29.5 weeks pregnant and I'm starting to feel fat, slow, back-achey, and like this will never end.

Pro:  I only have a little over 10 weeks to go (hopefully less).  
And obviously, it's all worth it in the end.

Con:  Luke is back on overnights.  
Which means, less sleep for him, and he's grumpier in general.

Pro:  When this baby comes, he gets 6 weeks off work!  I love the FMLA.

Con:  My mom is still in the hospital in Rochester, and I miss her.

Pro:  She's doing so well now after her surgery.  I wouldn't want her anywhere except for where she's best taken care of.  And that's exactly where she is.

Con:  Sophie (the dog) just puked in the carpet for the second time in a half hour.

Pro:  Now I have a chance to clean the carpets again?  (Just trying to stay positive...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio