Wednesday, March 16, 2011

any day now.

I'm a self-admitted crazy pregnant lady.  


It's all I can think about.  Have you ever had one of those nights where you have a recurring thought or dream?  Even if you wake up, when you fall back asleep you just slide right back into your same dream.  Last night I had that.  I say thought or dream because I don't deep sleep anymore at this point in my pregnancy and I don't honestly know if what I am doing counts as dreaming so much as obsessive thinking.  


The whole night I kept think-dreaming about my water breaking.  I was pretty sure that at any moment I would awake in a giant puddle and have to rush off to the hospital.  Maybe that's why I couldn't fall asleep properly - I was mentally prepared to hop out of bed and make my way to the hospital.  


I've heard people call it pregnancy insomnia and I'm pretty sure I didn't have it with Haven.  It's a cruel trick.  I mean, I'm not going to be getting much sleep once the baby gets here so you'd think I'd try and "stock up" while I can.  Nope, it's not happening.  Ugh.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so close momma! Only a few more weeks tops!

Courtney said...

tick tock tick tock....

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio