Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the "I'm really pregnant" blues

I have felt guilty throughout this pregnancy that every time I blog I talk about being pregnant.  And then I thought, "Wait.  This is my blog.  Blogs are to write about what you are thinking.  And what I'm thinking is anything and everything pregnant.  If my readers are sick of my pregnancy babble then they can decide not to read, and sooner or later I won't be pregnant anymore."  Problem solved.  On with my babble...

This morning I had my 38 week appointment.  I didn't even make it this far with Haven so I feel like this will never end.  They checked me and no progress again.  So disappointing.  I asked if there was anything he could do to move things along and he basically said, not until you're 39 weeks - which is next Saturday.

There's not a lot more I can do to entertain myself before Baby Yellow gets here.  My "Before Baby" To-Do list is complete.  I can always clean, but where's the fun in that?  I clean and I re-clean, and with a two-year-old it's a never-ending job anyway.  I even offered to take on a project for my Grammy but then thought better of it - Murphy's Law says I'd get about half way through it and my water would break!  ha.

We did get up the nerve to take Haven to The Incredible Pizza Co. on a Saturday night (of all nights!!).  There was a guy doing face-airbrushing and Haven wanted it.  Can you believe a two-year-old sat still long enough to get this?  Me either.  But she loved it so much, and it couldn't have been any cuter.  She growled at everybody the rest of the night. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the pic on FB, but AIRBRUSHED? How cool!

P.s. I hope you go into labor SOON!!!!!! :)
-Alli

Anonymous said...

AH! I love her love her love her!

Courtney said...

Yep Alli! Airbrushed. It was pretty cool. And yeah, I hope I go into labor like NOW.

Bootsy said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I love it! And look forward to your baby blogging.

Courtney said...

Thank you! A compliment on my blog always means so much to me. :) I am dying to blog about baby too - sick of blogging about being really pregnant. haha

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio