Thursday, March 10, 2011

Must-read.


I honestly can't remember if I've talked about this before, but this book is a must-read*.

I read this book sometime last year and was extremely intrigued.  It is about a woman who is coerced into a small role of drug smuggling.  Ten years later, as an established business woman, she is sent to prison for 15 months for her decade old crime.  This story chronicles her life and struggles in prison.

*If you're looking for a good read, this is it.  But I have to warn you, there is some "questionable" material.  After all, what happens in prison isn't always for the faint of heart.

2 comments:

CLK said...

Can I borrow this for the trip down to SPI? I PROMISE I won't ruin it!

Courtney said...

Let me check... I may have sold it when I sold a bunch of books a couple months ago...

Ugh, yep I sold it. I am sorry! But I do have quite a few books you haven't read I am pretty sure! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio