Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photo Dump.

The many faces of Haven.

Such a stinker.

**********************************************************

Kids-fest.
First, we "met" Bob and Larry.
Second, we met Haven's idol.  She even wore her Dora backpack for the occasion.
Then, we colored.
Then, we ingested poisonous chemicals.
Kidding.
They had the coolest "getting started" area for kids with a play washer/dryer (complete with empty bottles of laundry detergent and towels to "wash"), an ironing board, kitchen, tea-set table, blocks, a "light table" that you could put see-through colored blocks on and create different colors by stacking the blocks on each other, a mini couch, and a coloring easel (pictured above).

It was a fun day!  Would have been more fun if I weren't 36 weeks pregnant.  
But hey, (as Dora would say) "We did it!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was Larry! D=

~Shy~ said...

I find it interesting that Bob and Larry have arms and legs, even though that's one thing that always comes up in the videos. :p

Looks like you guys had fun. I wanted to go, but I figured people would think I was a creeper since I don't have kids and am not preggers. :p

Courtney said...

Haha, Shiloh you totally could have gone. It was so packed that nobody would've noticed you were alone. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio