Friday, May 27, 2011

oh boy.

My little sis, Chelsea, is back from school.  It makes me happy because I have been getting to spend lots and lots of time with her.  She helps me with my girls.  We watch movies.  We go to the gym.  We sit and do nothing - the ultimate test of how comfortable you are with somebody.  

When she came home for Easter she told us she is pregnant.  Not just pregnant, 7 months pregnant.  She is due July 1st and didn't tell us until she was 7 months pregnant.  She was scared of what people would think of her.  She's not married and her boyfriend and her broke up.  I am so grateful at the outpouring of support she has received since making the news public.  It really made me happy because my first instinct when I found out about her pregnancy was to watch out for my little sis.  As in, nobody better be judging her.  But like I said, everybody has been so great.  Thank you so much to those of you who have been so gracious during this time.

All that said, we are so excited to welcome a little boy into the family.  We were pretty sure our family was incapable of producing boys.  My mom had three girls and now I have two girls, so for Chels to have a boy was a big surprise to us.

Now she is 35 weeks pregnant and everything is looking good.  Baby and mommy are measuring right on schedule.  Parker and him are going to be best friends, and only two months apart!


1 comments:

Laura Kate said...

LOVE this :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio