Wednesday, September 7, 2011

losing my mind

Today is one of those days that tests my limits.
I fully intended on getting some reading done today, but my girls are all over me.
Normally, Haven watches a show or two while Parker takes a nap and I get a little me time.

Today Parker had a hard time falling asleep (probably partially due to Haven trying to sit on my lap while I was nursing Parker - that's multi-tasking), and when she finally did fall asleep Haven wanted her nails done, and just when I was finishing up Haven's nails Parker woke back up all too early. I got her back to sleep. Twice.  For 10 minutes a pop.
Then Haven and I needed lunch,
while Parker was awake,
and I needed a break.

Now Parker is asleep.  
And Haven is watching a cartoon about a talking dog, while kicking me as I type this.

So I am going to seize the moment before I lose my sanity and take a shower.  
At 1:33 p.m. I remind you.


At least our nails are rockin'.


2 comments:

Bootsy said...

wonderful post!!!

Courtney said...

Thanks girl. I'm sure you can relate sometimes.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio