Wednesday, September 28, 2011

drab to fab

Getting ready is an everyday* chore.
It is time-consuming, takes a lot of energy, and leaves me hot and sweaty.
I thought today I would chronicle the typical process it takes to get me 
from hot-mess to work-ready.
Here is a picture timeline of me getting ready for work.
Prepare yourself.  It starts out scary and ends fabulous.
Enjoy.

no makeup/wet hair
mineral powder + blush/wet hair
eyeliner/wet hair
full make-up/wet hair
blow dried
 hair straightened
back-combed
smoothed + detailed
add a flannel.

Wow.  
Thank the Lord above for make-up and hair product.

*Everyday - yeah right!  I'm a mom of two little girls.  Who has the time?  I have been better about it lately however.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio