Monday, October 3, 2011

the beginning & a proposition

I had the first meal of my diet this morning.
It consisted of two hard-boiled eggs,
a grapefruit (which are difficult to eat if you don't know how btw),
a cup of coffee (with a splash of cream to take the edge off),
and two slices of bacon (bacon!).
Sadly, I overcooked my two glorious pieces of bacon.
But I wasn't going to cook myself two more pieces,
that's just dangerous in the dieting world.
So I ate burnt bacon.
Whatever.

I'm feeling blessed to have this blog right now.
I can tell it is going to be good accountability 
if I have to tell you guys how my meals went.
So far, so good.
But I'm only one meal in.
I hope I don't get sick of hard-boiling eggs.
Or eating said eggs.

On a separate note,
How would you guys feel about my husband doing a 
"Daddy post" 
every once in a while?
He actually asked me what I thought about that last night.
I think it's a great idea.
He's a good writer.
Probably better than me.
Sigh.
Well, definitely wittier.
Double sigh.
Maybe I shouldn't let him.
You guys will still love me too, right?
Ok, I'll let him.
Daddy post, coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio