Thursday, October 6, 2011

diet flubs

dieting isn't easy.
that's all there is to it.
i have done a fantastic job so far and i am patting myself on the back for that.
however, i haven't been perfect.
like i said before, this diet is extremely old fashioned.
it's basically, all eggs, no carbs, and no snacks.
the good thing about it is that there is a lot of structure,
but not much room for error (or variety).
i thrive on the structure, and the lack of variety is the death of me.

what i mean by structure is,
every meal of the day is laid out for me
so i know exactly what i should (and shouldn't) be doing.

but yeah, the lack of variety sucks.
i'm a foodie at heart.
i love my food.
i love it delicious, flavorful, new & different, and lots of it.
that's just me.
i'd kill for andrew zimmern's job.
yep, i'd try just about anything.
challenge me. i'll probably try it.

anyway.
i've stumbled.
i admit it!  i cheated!
for cheating, it wasn't that bad.
i had strawberries last night.
...and i may have dipped a couple of them in sugar.
and i had rotisserie chicken tonight instead of eggs,
but seriously, that was trading protein for protein.

i'm not proud.
i did it.
i admit it.
i feel better.

i have eaten so much better this week than i normally do hands down.
so regardless of my "cheating" i feel really good about myself.
i think i will have lost weight (knock on wood) 
when i weigh myself on sunday.
i hope i don't blow it between now and then.

thank you for listening one and all.
you are keeping me sane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio