Monday, December 19, 2011

the last night...probably

I'm sitting in my house,
girls asleep,
writing a blog,
for the last time.

No, no, no, I'm not quitting blogging,
I'm moving tomorrow...probably.

There are so many details that go into building a house,
especially when it comes to closing,
that everything comes down to the last second.
I have movers scheduled to come tomorrow (Tues),
and I may have to either push it back a few hours
or possibly even until the day after tomorrow (Weds),
because we are waiting on the underwriter to do something or other that I don't understand.

Anyway, 
I am trying to soak in the last few precious moments at my first ever house.  It looks a little ramshackle right now with all the boxes and things strewn about.  But that's okay.  I don't mind.
Just trying to enjoy it.
The things ahead are sweet; these moments are fleeting.


1 comments:

LH said...

:0]

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio