Thursday, December 8, 2011

wrapping up

Our new beautiful home is nearing completion.
I can't believe this process is coming to an end.
It is so exciting that we get to move into this house that has been just a dream for so long. (Well, not that long actually.  The builders were really fast!)
Our closing date is December 20th, so we're really getting down to the wire.  
Only 12 more days!
I hadn't been in the house for about a week because there are locks on the doors now so not just anybody off the street can walk in, so when we went in yesterday I was amazed at how much the builders have accomplished.
Here's a few pics I snapped with my iPhone.



Our cabinets came in!  There will be black granite counter-tops.
And I am very pleased with the color of the wood floors.




The view from the kitchen into the living room.
The wall color isn't exactly what I thought it would be, but I still like it.

Master bedroom.  Love that color.


The view out of our master bedroom.
  
Custom walk-in shower in the master bathroom, tiling partially completed.


Shower, tile flooring.

Parker's bedroom.  The perfect purple color.
View out of Parker's perfect purple room.

Haven's pink bedroom.  Again, very happy with how the color turned out.
And this is her seeing it for the first time.

Sadly I forgot to capture any pictures of the basement, which is looking beautiful.  I'll try and get some of it tomorrow when we're out there.

What do you guys think?






5 comments:

LH said...

Nice! I'd live there

CLK said...

Can I come out with you tomorrow?! I wanna see it in person!

Courtney said...

Of course you may!! Mom's going too. :)

Anonymous said...

love love love! i cannot wait!!!!

elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Courtney!!! Love all the colors you chose; it will be beautiful; can't wait to see it completed!
Stephanie M

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio