Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anyone can look ugly

**Daddy Edition**

        Having one of those days where you're not quite at the level of beautiful you'd like to be?  Well you've come to the right post.  Maybe.  I suppose since anyone can look ugly that would include ugly people.  I don't work miracles, but if you're having one of those 'off' days, take some solace in this.   
I have a pair of little girls.

The youngest is a 10-month old named Parker.

        Slightly cute, I think you'd agree.  I might go so far as to say that I haven't seen a more beautiful girl.  I mean, sheeesh, I think she just woke up in this picture and her eyes were instantly penetrating my soul.  (Not even a dash of makeup either.)  But I think God gave us our bad hair days to keep our egos in check.

Just in case you missed the ugliness, here's the highlights..
        So if even this little cherub can look like she got bashed by an ugly stick, lets all realize it happens and make a slight adjustment to our ego's.
'Cause anyone can look ugly.


=====
This is dad, and I have a life too. 

5 comments:

CLK said...

Carter laughed at me as I laughed at that video. Laughs all around!

Way to go on blog number 2 lUKEy

CourtHarden said...

I just read this for the second time and laughed out loud for the second time. Good one, Daddy. :)

LH said...

Thanks you two. Glad you got a laugh.

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHHA YES!!!!

Elowe

Catherine said...

I can't stop laughing! SO CUTE!

-Clowe

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio