Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's Get this Party Started

Let's get to know each other.  I'm Courtney, but my husband Luke (L) calls me CK (my initials before I got married) and we have a beautiful daughter, Haven (sweetie).  I'd like to take this chance to explain what I want this blog to be about.  I am going to be as open and honest as I feel I can be.  I think that makes for the best reading.  I am going to talk about my everyday worries and woes when it comes to being a mommy.  Also the questions I face when it comes to the tough decisions, like immunizations.  
But I don't want it to be all serious.  I fully intend on geeking out and talking about
my love for Twilight, but I'll try to keep that to a minimum since I know you all aren't
as crazy as I am; my struggles with spending too much money, will probably come up; maybe
once in a while I'll talk about what I'm cooking for dinner that night;  and I'm sure every
so often I'll give a movie review as going to movies is one of my favorite pasttimes.  And be prepared for some
pictures as well.


I love writing and journaling, so this way maybe somebody else can enjoy it besides myself.  I went from being a young college student to married with a child so quickly that it is interesting to see the transition I have had to make.  I am still a fun, young woman but with different priorities and goals.


Hope you have fun on this journey with me.


Love, CK



Sweetie, L, and CK earlier this year in Maui

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio