Friday, April 16, 2010

New Bedroom Set!!

I'm so excited!  After a couple years with really cheap bedroom furniture, we finally got some good stuff! Every time I sat down in our old IKEA bed the boards would fall out the bottom.  (Ok, is that saying something about the bed or me?!  Hopefully the bed...)  And also, one of the drawers in our chest of drawers refused to stay on the rails.  Annoying to say the least.  So now it's time for the big reveal!!

Here is the old furniture (stolen from the IKEA website, since I wasn't smart enough to take a picture before it was disassembled.):  


And here is the new, fabulous furniture!


Haven loving the new bed.

Haven still on the bed in the mirror.

And here is Haven throwing a fit right before naptime.
(Had to throw that in there.)

Now I need to get off of here and enjoy that delicious new furniture smell.
Love, CK



7 comments:

CLK said...

Ooooh! I like it! Reminds me of the woodwork on my set! =]
And I miss Havey! Come visit me at Luther biotch! =]

Courtney said...

fiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Kelly said...

Get rid of that picture behind the headboard

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Courtney! I'm so happy for you!
-Crystal

manda said...

Very nice!! I love new furniture! Chad and I are still looking for the perfect bedroom set!!

Becca Ites said...

Ohhh I am jealous, I LOVE it. My bed is so old and uncomfortable.
Where did you find it? I seriously love dark wood furniture. I have the Malm 6 dresser drawer from ikea in the dark wood, its actually really nice but I used to have a bed of theirs and it was a pile of junk. granted I only paid 60 dollars so I guess I got what I paid for hahaha!

Courtney said...

We got it at Homemakers. It is by Amish Haus furniture. I hopefully won't have to buy furniture for like the rest of my life. And you're right, I liked the malm dressers a lot better than the bed. The bed fell apart to the point of being uncomfortable to sleep on, even with a nice mattress.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio