Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedding Bells

Today was one of those beautiful days I'll remember for years to come.  It started out very early.  My bride needed to be at the church by 9am, so we needed to start her hair by 7am.  (I like to give myself PLENTY of time.  Nothing worse than feeling rushed.)  I decided for my own sake that I would drop Havey off with her grandma.  So I took her to my mom's in her pj's at 6:30am.  I got home and Jill and Dave showed up not too long after.  I got right to work and about an hour and a half later we had the final result...






Doesn't she look beautiful?!

It was a really beautiful day.  A little chilly, but the sun was shining and it was very nice.  And I couldn't be happier for Dave and Jill.  It was a long time coming and one of the greatest love stories you'll ever hear.

So sweet. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio